Pet Wellness and preventive care
Dog & Cat Preventative Care & Wellness services provided by Herschel Animal Clinic include:
* Duval County Pet Registration with City of Jacksonville Pet Tag
* Pet Dentistry
* Pet Emergency & Critical Care
* Euthanasia Service
* Laboratory - Early Disease Detection
* Nutrition and Diet Counseling
* Parasite Prevention and Control - Heartworm Prevention & Flea/Tick Control
* Pet Pharmacy
* Preventative Care & Wellness Exams
* Puppy and Kitten Care
* Senior Pet Care
Appointments REQUIRED for surgeries - both dog & cat - including dental cleanings, spay/neuter and declaw. Call 904-389-0364 to schedule.
Client must provide written proof of patient's current rabies vaccine, or consent to the administration of one, to be seen by a vet. Appointments PREFERRED - walk-ins accepted if time available.